From $80 per night
Lot 2952 Aylmore Road, Hyden WA
Queen En-Suite Rooms
King Single En-Suite Rooms
Located just 2km from Wave Rock, and with a great perspective of the CBH bins and surrounding farms, the Silos is located at the old Hyden Abattoir site.
The view from The Silos is amazing during the day as it over looks farm land and the Hyden townsite but is spectacular in the evenings when the CBH and Hyden townsite lights glow!
Ensuring some of the history of the abattoir has remained, the main building itself used as a communal space for The Silos’ guests. The abattoir hooks are still on display in the kill room, which has been turned into a communal kitchen, while the former holding area has been converted into an outdoor dining area and the cool room is now a dining room.
The shed, which was previously the boiler room, has also been turned into a recreational room, equipped with a television, lounge, table tennis table and another dining table in there to keep guests entertained.
This Silos accommodation is the perfect accommodation for workers either staying in the district long or short term and those passing through on their way to other agricultural areas!
- 8 Queen En-Suite Rooms En-suite rooms with very comfortable queen size beds, TV with DVD player, fridge, tea and coffee facilities
- 4 king single en-suite rooms with TV, DVD player, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
Free WIFI available in communal areas
- Access to the communal kitchen, laundry and dining area
- Furnished with a queen bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, bar fridge and kettle
- All linen, towels, cleaning and WIFI are included in the tariff.